You have probably heard that the human body needs about eight glasses of water per day for adequate hydration. Even eating watery foods like melon, vegetables and other fruits, has enormous health benefits, in addition to helping to avoid fatigue.
But perhaps the most important benefit of proper hydration is the way it helps maintain fluid balance within the body , preventing it from suffering from water retention. Also, it is the best ally that can exist to be able to lose weight properly.
On the Internet you can find many diets , training methods, food recipes, routines or any other information that has to do with weight loss, however, many people can not perform exercises constantly, for not having time more than everything, or simply the recipes and diets they find are useless.
In the same way, other people have a huge belly due to the amount of fluid they have retained, this is due to poor hydration in the body.
Regardless of the case, here we present a special shake that will help you reduce the size of the bellyin just a few weeks, is easy to prepare and does not have any chemical or artificial, everything is organic and healthy.
The shake called “Sassy Water”
The ingredients to prepare it are the following:
- Eight (08) glasses of water.
- One (01) teaspoon of grated ginger root.
- One (01) cucumber peeled and cut into slices.
- One (01) lemon cut into slices.
- Twelve (12) fresh mint leaves.
- One (01) teaspoon of dried mint.
- It does not have many complications.
- You just have to pour the water in a blender along with the ingredients.
- You must mix until you have a completely homogeneous liquid.
- Then, fill a jug large enough and store it in the fridge.
- You must have an entire night of rest so that it is ready.
- The next day you can start consuming it,
- It is recommended to consume a glass before breakfast, lunch and dinner, between four to five glasses a day.
- In the same way, it will have greater effects if you constantly exercise and consume low calorie foods,
- In just a few weeks you can see the wonderful results of this drink.
Ginger in the sassy water:
- Helps to calm and relieve the gastrointestinal tract, deters nausea and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Fresh mint and lemon:
- They also help digestion and discourage bloating, while cucumber and other ingredients give the water some flavor.
Remember to share this information on your social networks with your family and friends!