The so fashionable, chai tea comes from India where he became famous for the master in Kundalini Yogi Bhajan. Its ingredients include spices that have been used for millennia in Ayurveda and whose health benefits are immense. They are the set of five pungent and tonic herbs that are cooked together.
In this article Today I learned Health want to let you know this medicinal elixir, its benefits are multiple for health, nourishes all tissues, detoxifies, purifies, increases energy, increases memory and tones sexual energy. It also has relaxing effect, rejuvenates, is very useful for depression and insomnia.
- 2 tablespoons of ginger with peel.
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon with crust.
- 2 tablespoons whole pepper
- 2 tablespoons crushed nutmeg.
- 2 tablespoons of clove.
- 2 liters and a half of water
- 1 tablespoon of ghee (clarified butter)
- Honey bee.
- Add the two large spoons of each ingredient in two and a half liters of water.
- Break to a boil and then lower to low heat for two hours. Add water gradually. When finished, two liters of water should remain.
- Store in the refrigerator. Heat daily adding half a teaspoon of honey.
- Take half a glass daily for a week before noon. In the second week, take half an interday glass. the preparation lasts two weeks.