Studies have shown that regular consumption of a coconut oil soup spoon this daily accelerates the process of weight loss and promotes heart health.
The study included people aged 55-69 years, and approximately 64% of them were men. All participants had high blood pressure.
They also performed a treatment that included cholesterol-lowering drugs. Initially, during the first three months of the study, 136 participants ate a standard diet.
After that, only 116 participants managed to complete this first phase, and they were divided into 2 groups. After more than three months, the results indicated that the group that consumed coconut oil has experienced a reduction of the six parameters that were evaluated in the study:
Weight: 0.6 kg
Waist circumference – about 2.1 cm
Body mass index – 0.2 per square meter
The Neck Perimeter – about 4 cm or 1.5 inches
Systolic blood pressure – reduction of 3.3 points
Diastolic blood pressure – reduction of 3.5 points
In addition, their levels of good cholesterol (HDL) increased in the group that consumed coconut oil.
Another virtue of coconut oil has been highlighted in a study conducted in the United States by Dr. Mary Newport, who has demonstrated the beneficial effects of oil in the case of Alzheimer’s disease.
Research has shown that patients who consumed a dose of medium chain triglycerides obtained from this oil experienced improvements in cognitive functions.
In short, coconut oil is a wonderful product.
- 2 whole coconuts (medium size)
- 1.5 liter of filtered water
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Grate the coconuts.
- Put the water and kneading with the hands to extract the milk.
- With a clean cotton cloth, strain the milk
- Place in a pot and bring to the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- After this time, the formation of a solid part with coconut fat is observed.
- Take this solid part and bring it to low heat to melt it.
- When completely melted, turn off the heat and serve / filter the oil with a fine strainer.
- Store in a glass with lid.
- Store in the refrigerator to increase the durability of it, which is about a year.